Garage Floor Coatings in Baltimore, MD
While we may not have the winters like Boston, our garage still sees some harsh winter treatment. Road salts, ice melts, cinders, sand and other mess takes it’s toll on the garage’s concrete floor. Not to mention the abuse it takes in other seasons from lawn mowers, yard chemicals, garden tools and more.
Baltimore homeowners – Rejoice! Your garage floor can be protected by one of the garage floor coatings options by Stronghold Floors. By far, our most common option chosen by Baltimore homeowners is our Decorative Chip coatings.
- Unprotected concrete is damaged by many chemicals and caustic substances.
- Concrete’s “cream” layer breaks down from normal wear and tear.
- Unsealed concrete stains easily and often permanently.
- Plain concrete is dull, dusty and boring.
- Most DIY kits (from big box stores) are really just garage floor paint.
- Homeowners cannot prepare (and repair) the garage floor as well as professionals.
- DIY garage floor paint peels under hot vehicle tires.
- DIY garage floor paint does not hold up against gasoline, motor oil and other chemicals.
- We have been coating garages in the Baltimore area since 2004.
- Our Baltimore crews are staffed by employees who have been with us since nearly the beginning.
- We have thousands of Maryland homeowners who can attest to our expertise.
- We stand behind every job we do!
Baltimore – Get Your Garage Floor Coating!
Only have a 1 car garage? No problem. There is no minimum garage size. Have a car port? We can usually coat those too.
What about basements?
We coat those too. Check out our basement coatings page. Lots of options available for basements – actually more than for garages.