Our Standard Decorative Chip Blends
Named for counties in Maryland, Pennsylvania & Virginia
Our Hybrid Chip Blends
Creates a random, more scattered look. Best dirt hiders of any decorative chip blends.
Our Additional Decorative Chip Blends
These are additional blends we commonly install.
Decorative Chip Floor Coatings
Get the look of Terrazzo without breaking the bank!
- Available in a variety of sizes: 1/2″, 1/4″, 1/8″, 1/16″ & our own Hybrid blends
- Color pallets include 150 solid color and brindled chips
- Helps hide dirt, debris, scuffs and drips
- Provides additional slip resistance
- Most popular and common system for resinous floor coating systems
Frequently Asked Questions
Our staff will assist you with proper system selection based upon where the system will be installed, how the system will be used and the conditions to what the system will be subjected.
In a dual broadcast system, an additional intermediate layer is applied using a clear epoxy or clear polyaspartic to bind the 2nd layer of chips. This type of floor coating system is more common in commercial or exterior applications.
- Hides dirt better due to size of chip vs. the debris laying on the surface
- Hides scuffs better due to how the blend’s colors break up the look of the surface
- Hides changes in the concrete floor’s profile better (does not accentuate the slope, waviness or dips)
- Provides the greatest number of design possibilities
- Blends in with or compliments the interior and exterior colors of most homes