Epoxy & Urethane Mortars – Outstanding Wear Protection
Industrial flooring for Manufacturing and other Heavy Traffic areas
Our epoxy mortar systems are available in water based and Novolac epoxy systems.
- Used to provide superior durability
- Ideal for floors exposed to very heavy traffic
- Withstands abuse from wide range of chemicals, acids, solvents, etc.
- Able to repair holes and clean up damaged surfaces
This system can be topped with another type of coating for additional capabilities. These systems typically come in Tile Red and Gray.
Our urethane mortar systems include water based cement urethanes and self-leveling versions.
- Outstanding wear performance
- Withstands higher heat exposure than typical urethanes; handles up to 300 degrees F
- Good thermal shock capabilities
- Good choice for hot wash down areas
- Withstands heavy and abusive service
- Durable shock resistance
Much like the epoxy mortars, the urethane mortars only come in Tile Red and Gray.
Frequently Asked Questions
Urethane mortars can withstand the stress of thermal shock far better than concrete and typical epoxy systems.