Installed Locations: Epoxy coatings have been installed at various EMS services located in Pennsylvania. These locations includine Harrisburg, Enola, Myerstown and Coatesville.
- Typically, the bay floors are finished in a solid color, such as gray or blue.
- These floors consist of epoxy, polyurethanes and polyaspartics. Epoxies are the most common, but some departments will add a urethane topcoat to assist with chemical resistance.
- Aluminum oxide and tabular aluminum are typically added to the final coating layer to assist with slip resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Our install teams install these coatings in as few as 1.5 days.
- Unlike epoxy paint kits, these bay floor coatings carry a real, not pro-rated warranty