Installed Location: Mechanicsburg (Cumberland County), Pennsylvania
This customer has two different floor coatings projects with STRONGHOLD FLOORS.
The Garage Floor Coatings
System Description: Epoxy/Polyaspartic Decorative Chip
- Base coat: 100% solids, pigmented epoxy with full broadcast of 1/4″ decorative flakes
- Top coat: Clear, polyaspartic with 46 grit aluminum oxide
System Color: Lehigh
System Usage: Daily use garage for three vehicles.
Notes: Install completed in 2011 during initial home construction. Coordinated coatings installation with general contractor.
The Basement Floor Coatings
System Description: Metallic Epoxy
- Base coat: 100% solids, pigmented epoxy – this layer is BLACK
- Mid Coat: 100% solids, clear epoxy with Starfish metallic pigment
- Top coat: 100% solids, pigmented epoxy with 60 grit aluminum oxide
System Color: Starfish
System Usage: This metallic epoxy floor coating is featured in the entire basement, which is comprised of:
- Entertainment room & bar
- Sewing room
- Exercise room
- Project/mechanical room