Installed Location: Dillsburg (York County), Pennsylvania
This customer has three different floor coatings projects with STRONGHOLD FLOORS.
The Garage Floor Coating (2004)
System Description: Epoxy/Polyaspartic Decorative Chip
- Base coat: 100% solids, pigmented epoxy with full broadcast of 1/4″ decorative flakes
- Top coat: Clear, polyaspartic with 46 grit aluminum oxide
System Color: Kent
System Usage: Daily use garage for two vehicles. This floor coating was installed in 2004. While it’s chemical make-up is not as strong as our current systems, this prior generation of coatings has held up well to daily vehicle traffic, a Cub Cadet garden tractor with tire chains and plow attachment, numerous gasoline spills and other abuse.
The Basement Floor Coating (2011)
System Description: Solid color epoxy coatings
- Base coat: 100% solids, pigmented epoxy
- Top coat: 100% solids, pigmented epoxy with 60 grit aluminum oxide
System Color: Off White
System Usage: Mechanical and storage areas of the basement.
The Porch Floor Coating (2006)
System Description: Decorative Colored Quartz
- Base coat: 100% solids, pigmented epoxy with full broadcast of colored quartz blend
- Intermediate coat: Clear polyaspartic with full broadcast of colored quartz blend
- Top coat: Clear polyaspartic with inverted profile
System Color: QB-1008
System Usage: Fully exposed, back porch with patio furniture.