Installed: Showroom Coatings at Palmer H Reed Motor Sales (Schuylkill County), Pennsylvania
In 2012, we helped with upgrades at this Ford dealership in a two phase project. Early in the year, we removed the existing garage floor paint from the showroom and customer waiting areas. We installed new showroom coatings that included two different decorative chips blends.
Later in the summer, we removed the failed garage floor paint from the parts department and replaced with a thick, two layer, 100% solids epoxy coating.
Issues addressed by Stronghold Floors
- Replace old, tan garage floor paint in the showroom with a commercial coating that would increase aesthetics, decrease slip/falls, improve durability and work with corporate color scheme.
- Remove failed garage floor paints in the parts department and replace with commercial epoxy coatings.
- Improve safety at the front door, as current floor had a step down transition and ramping the floor would alleviate potential trip hazard.
- Fill cracks and joints in the showroom floor so that new showroom coating would be seamless.
- Designate the customer waiting area by differences in the showroom coatings.
Showroom Coatings to the Rescue!
In just 3 days, our crews transformed the showroom. Later, in just 1.5 days, we gave the Parts department a much need face-lift too.
To learn more on how we accomplished these projects, read the blog: Project Profile – Auto Showroom Coatings in Valley View, PA.
Similar projects with commercial coatings in the retail or showroom areas include:
- Project Profile: Customized Epoxy Coatings for sweetFrog ofCarlisle – this project features customized, decorative chip blends for a quickly growing franchise
- 3 Parts SLIME +1 Part BLAZE ORANGE +1 Part BLACK = 1 INSANE Coating – the most intriguing blend of chips we’ve ever put down in a commercial project
- Project Profile: The Frosty Llama serves up COLD treats on a HOT floor – Metallic epoxies are used in this restaurant to create a unique, one-of-a-kind look