Showroom Coatings Near Pottsville, PA
Parts department received commercial coatings too.
Project Details at a Glance
|LOCATION||Pottsville, Pennsylvania (Schuylkill County)|
|PROJECT||Commercial Floor Coatings|
|COATING SYSTEM||Decorative Chip &Solid Color Epoxy|
|FLOOR SIZE||1,100+ Square Feet|
Showroom Coatings to the Rescue!
In 2012, we helped with upgrades at this Ford dealership in a two phase project. Early in the year, we removed the existing garage floor paint from the showroom and customer waiting areas for Reed Motors. We installed new showroom coatings that included two different decorative chips blends.
Later in the summer, we removed the failed garage floor paint from the parts department and replaced it with a thick, two layer, 100% solids epoxy coating.
Issues addressed by STRONGHOLD FLOORS:
- Replaced old, tan garage floor paint in the showroom with a commercial coating that would increase aesthetics, decrease slip/falls, improve durability, and work with corporate color scheme.
- Removed failed garage floor paints in the parts department and replaced with commercial epoxy coatings.
- Improved safety at the front door, as current floor had a step down transition and ramping the floor would alleviate potential trip hazard.
- Filled cracks and joints in the showroom floor so that new showroom coating would be seamless.
- Designated the customer waiting area by differences in the showroom coatings.
In just three days, our crews transformed the showroom. Later, in just 1.5 days, we gave the Parts department a much need face-lift too.
Additional, Helpful Articles
Basement Epoxy Coatings & Sealing Against Radon
Epoxy Floor Coatings: What about the Cracks? (Part 1)
Epoxy Floor Coatings: 10 Tips for New Construction of Concrete Floors
Asbestos in Your Home and What You Can Do
5 Myths about Garage Floor Coatings
Why Garage Floor Roll-Out Mats are a BAD IDEA!
Epoxy Floor Coatings: What about the Cracks? What if I have a Joint? (Part 2)
Are Vapor Retarders Necessary for Basement and Garage Floors?