Durable Epoxy Floor Coatings = No more ugly concrete!
Want to get rid of your ugly, plain concrete? Call us! The solution is simple – a floor coating applied by our professional teams.
We have coated over 3,500,000 square feet of concrete in single family homes alone.
We have helped over 5,600 families in Maryland, Pennsylvania and Virginia to& ENHANCE, PROTECT & ENJOY their garage, basement and other concrete floors.
With a floor coating from STRONGHOLD FLOORS, your concrete floor will be:
- Protective - Resistant to road salt, gasoline, oil and other chemicals
- Durable - Able to withstand hot tires and rolling lifts
- Decorative - Striking visual appeal that helps to hide dirt, debris and years of use
- Clean - Wax free and easy to upkeep with soap & water
- Economical - Cost effective alternative to pre-engineered floors
- Monolithic - Seamless solutions going from wall to wall; does not collect dirt, moisture or mold
- Renewable - After many years of use, system can be revitalized in as little as 1 day
- Safe - Anti-slip materials and textures increase slip resistance
- Warrantied - All coatings carry a full, multi-year warranty; no pro-rating
Common Residential Areas for our Concrete Floor Coatings
Garages - Obviously; Enjoy Your Garage!
We coat over 500 garages per year. While this is the most common area we coat, keep reading as we also assist homeowners in areas you might not think about.
Basements - Create the cave of your dreams
Whether it’s a solid color epoxy coating for the maintenance & storage areas or a decorative chip, epoxy coating for the man cave, we have a coating solution for the basement.
Sunrooms, Porches & Patios - Relax in your special space
We have several coating solutions for the enclosed sunroom or semi/fully exposed patio or porch. The proper coating system can deal with weather, sunlight, ice melt products and patio furniture. Unlike stamped concrete or decorative overlays, you will not need to reseal our coatings every year or two.
Sheds, Barns & Pole Buildings
Our coatings are not just for the home. We have systems appropriate for workshops, tack rooms, car barns and other non-typical projects.